Rules & Regulations
In order to ensure that our facilities are made available for the exclusive use of our guests, you are asked to wear your admission wristband during the entirety of your stay.
• No cutting, debarking or carving our trees or shrubs. If you must tie a rope around a tree, please remove it before you leave.
Because of the threat of infestations and diseases, we can no longer allow campers to bring firewood from outside the campground. Anyone who does bring wood with them will not be allowed on the premises. No refunds will be given. It is your responsibility to inform all members of your party of this policy.
• A $50.00 deposit is required to book a daily or weekly campsite.
• A $150.00 deposit is required to book a monthly campsite.
• A $75.00 deposit is required to book a cabin (2 night min- 5 night max)
• A $55.00 deposit is required to book a tent site. (2 night min- 5 night max)
• Monthly reservations can only be made by calling into the office.
Failure to arrive by noon, the day after your arrival date, will result in cancellation of the reservation, with no refund or credit for “No Show.” This only applies if you do not contact the office to make them aware that you will be arriving late.
• Although we do our very best to accommodate your site requests, we cannot guarantee a specific site. We do not want to disappoint our guests if something unforeseen occurs and we must change your requested site.
• Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature, or evictions.
• Any refund processed will be refunded in the same form that it was originally paid or a reservation credit can be issued towards a future stay to be used within one year from the date the reservation credit was issued.
• All refunds processed via credit/debit card will be processed back to the original credit/debit card used, no exceptions.
Normal Weekend Cancellation Policy:
• Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to your check-in date in order to receive a full refund minus a $3.50 admin fee.
• Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to your check-in date in order to receive a partial refund of 50% of the total cost minus a $3.50 admin fee.
Holiday Weekend Cancellation Policy:
• Refunds are NOT offered on holiday weekends.
MONTHLY / WEEKLY Reservations:
• Monthly Reservations require a $150.00 deposit.
• Failure to cancel your reservation 2 weeks prior to your reservation start date will result in a $50 cancellation fee, which will be deducted from your paid deposit. You will receive a $100 refund from your remaining deposit.
• Weekly reservations require a $50.00 deposit.
• Failure to cancel your reservation 2 weeks prior to your reservation start date will result in a $50 cancellation fee, so you will not receive a refund.
• Car or camper washing is NOT allowed.
• We do not allow golf carts.
• Sewer hose must have a sealed sewer ring at the ground connection.
• All fires must be in a ring; one fire ring per site. Extinguish all fires before retiring or leaving.
• Our Fishing Lake is catch and release ONLY.
• Bag all trash before putting it in dumpster.
• Two vehicles are permitted at each site. No parking on other sites. You may park in the off-site parking area.
We are Dog Friendly!
• Please provide us with an updated rabies certificate at the time of check-in.
• Dogs must always be on a leash, this includes at your campsite.
• Please DO NOT leave dogs unattended at your campsite.
• You must clean up after your dog.
• Dogs are permitted to walk with you around the campground or you can walk them in wooded non-camping areas.
• Pets are not allowed in the pool area, on the beach or in the water.
• You are responsible for your guests and their dogs.
• We reserve the right to eject you from the campground if any of the above-mentioned rules are broken.
• Always use roadways and DO NOT walk through other campsites.
• Speed limit is 5 MPH. Children’s safety is our priority. Please observe all ONE WAY and DO NOT ENTER signs.
• NO mini bikes, motor bikes or motor scooters allowed in camp. Bicycle riding is only allowed on roadways and not permitted after dark.
• Children under 17 must wear a helmet while riding their bikes, this is a STATE LAW. We will be strict with this, so please follow the rule. If not, it can result in eviction.
• Children under 18 must be at their sites by 9:30 PM, unless accompanied by an adult.
• The emergency telephone is located in front of bath house, next to store.
Swimming Pool Rules
• All guests must always have their wristbands visible.